Edmonton Mortgage Blog

Your Edmonton Mortgage Broker: Natalie Wellings

Protect yourself when renovating your home

August 10, 2016 | Posted by: Natalie Wellings

Did you know that any contractor that asks for payment or a deposit at your home before completing any work must be licensed through Service Alberta?  If you are dealing with a contractor and want to know if they have the appropriate license you can phone 780-427-4088 to speak with a representative at Service Alberta.

Home Renovations: Consumer Tips

Back to Main Blog Page

users image

Hi, How can I help you?